Forum

profile |  register |  members |  groups |  faq |  search  login

9/11 deaths vs. mundane deaths

View previous topic :: View next topic  
u19jan2004

Post Post subject: 9/11 deaths vs. mundane deaths Reply with quote

Hello,

After getting fed up with hearing about the constant terror threats, and hearing about how certain passengers flying into the USA will now have to be fingerprinted and photographed, I thought it would be interesting to see how many people are killed from the dull, mundane stuff in this world.

I wrote a bit about it here:

http://jimpix.co.uk/words/terror.asp

I emailed Medialens to see what they thought, and they suggested I put it on their forum, so other people could see what they thought too!

Thanks

Jim
Mon Jan 19, 2004 9:22 pm
Sue S

Post Post subject: 9/11 deaths vs. mundane deaths Reply with quote

Thankyou Jim,

It's a good point well made.

Sue.
Tue Jan 20, 2004 12:22 am

Post Post subject: 9-11 vs mundane deaths Reply with quote

Seriously concise - great work.
Tue Jan 20, 2004 2:43 pm
ADM

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

Jim,

This is a great piece of work that I expect I'll return to often. Please leave it on your site for as long as possible.

ADM
Tue Jan 20, 2004 5:59 pm
u19jan2004

Post Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Thanks for taking the time to have a look at what I've written. I'll leave it on the site, in case it is of use to others.

Jim
Tue Jan 20, 2004 6:33 pm
Suttonian

Great site.... Great artwork too!!

I like the bush brain pic.. did you make it?
Wed Jan 21, 2004 1:17 am
u19jan2004

The Bush Brain optical illusion - I didn't make it. Someone sent me the green circles in a word file. I put Bush on top of it in Photoshop.

Thanks for the kind words about the site.

Jim
Wed Jan 21, 2004 7:46 am
sally

Post Post subject: new 9/11 site Reply with quote

I too am mightily fed up with this terrorist lark and found this from www.world-action.co. uk. It is written so succintly I couldn't resist pasting a quote:

"THE ILLEGAL & FRAUDULENT 'WAR ON TERROR'
IF there is to be a global plan of action against terrorism, it must be based on clear and proven foundations, and carried out with the pure aim of making the world a safer place for all to live. The present 'War On Terror', recently begun by the Bush Administration of the USA, is founded on the completely unproven assertion that the outrageous attacks of September 11, 2001, were planned by people foreign to the United States of America, and who lived outside the U.S.A. On the contrary, since Sept. 2001, hundreds of substantial pieces of data have been assembled by numerous investigators worldwide, which clearly indicate that the atrocities of Sept. 2001 were completely organised and carried out by people WITHIN the highest echelons of the Bush Administration and by powerful associates of the Bush Administration. If YOU are concerned for the future of the world, please FORWARD to as many people as possible, information which uncovers the truth of Sept. 11, 2001. It is imperative that the true facts of Sept. 11, 2001, are now brought to public attention, for the future and safety of the whole world. "

So, having got pretty sick and tired of this ghoulish farce, we too have put up a new site on 9/11 with the good news that at least it came from the mainstream press. Brave journalists. The Spanish people have a nose for whiffs of censorship and fascism. Have a look:
http://www.amics21.com/911

and please tell us what you think @amics21.com

salialioli
Wed Jan 21, 2004 2:45 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Media Lens Forum Index -> Media Lens Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: