Forum

profile |  register |  members |  groups |  faq |  search  login

9/11 The Missing Jolt

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CJ

Post Post subject: 9/11 The Missing Jolt Reply with quote

Two extracts from MLMB posts : for George Brennan :

Is it reasonable to ask for a truly INDEPENDENT inquiry? Posted by CJ on August 28, 2012, 5:04 pm, in reply to "Re: Classic example indeed"

I am not a scientist but school boy science can tell us there is something seriously wrong with the official theory coming from NIST. NIST tells us that the top third of the Twin towers acted like a pile driver to pummel the lower two thirds to collapse the floors on top of each other. Apart from the lack of pancakes on the ground there was no separation of the top third from the bottom two thirds and no pile driving was registered when the "pile driver" thudded down. We can see this with our own eyes just by looking at the videos. I asked myself - surely someone would have noticed that since the top of the building did not separate from the bottom then no hammer action was possible and all you have is the same weight pressing down on the bottom two thirds that had been the case for 30 years. Given that there was no damage to the bottom two thirds and there could not have been a hammer impact since the top clearly did not drop on the bottom as the two parts were always connected - how did the building collapse into a cloud of smoke and why did NIST fail to see what everyone else could?
( http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xGAofwkAOlo#t=0s)

Surprise, surprise this had been noticed by everyone else and this, apparently peer reviewed paper was published:

http://www.911truth.org/article.php?story=20090117234838631

[url] http://journalof911studies.com/volume/2008/TheMissingJolt4.pdf [/url]

We don't need to ask the Chomsky / Greenwald question "who dunnit?" and this is not the question that most people ask. We just need to ask of an "independent enquiry" : "how did these buildings collapse into a cloud of smoke the way they did?" cheers

You don't want an independent investigation! You want a peer review in a journal you are happy with
Posted by CJ on August 29, 2012, 2:38 am, in reply to "Re: Is it reasonable to ask for a truly INDEPENDENT inquiry? "

You are aware that the NIST reports were not subject to any peer reviewed process, are you? You are aware that NIST refuses to answer critical reviews of their reports, are you? So why is there a higher bar for those who have published critical reports? I pointed out this one element because it was a mystery to me that I thought about on my own without reading it anywhere else. Do you not see the problem I put forward - you can watch the video of the building in the clip I posted - you can clearly see there is no separation of any part from the whole to enable it to fall on the rest of the building - so how do you explain the collapse of the whole building. This is not rocket science - we are not looking into the human genome or measuring the speed of neurons - this is simple mechanical physics - we don't need Einstein to produce an esoteric mathematical masterpiece peer reviewed in Nature or whatever journal YOU deem to be appropriate. To be honest I was more than pleased that someone else had seen it and the fact that a mechanical engineer could explain the issue in more technical terms and come out with the same conclusion was fascinating. This is really quite straightforward just in this one small but important element it shows we have been hoodwinked by PR and politicians - we need an independent inquiry free from political or corporate interference. Thousands agree as this old Washington blog post points out:
http://georgewashington2.blogspot.co.uk/2011/05/what-glenn-greenwald-will-be-interested.html

What harm could it do to the public at large? Cheers PS If I could take this to the Forum I would but there seems to be a "holiday technical hitch" for me at the moment.
Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:09 pm
marc

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

As you say CJ, this is not rocket science. Primary video and photographic evidence is out there, available for viewing. If three steel high-rises had rapidly imploded through their own core resistance in a place like North Korea (or, say, Iran), one wonders whether Western scientists, engineers and journalists would have scrutinised the data?

'People assume there’s an explanation. There isn't.'

http://911blogger.com/news/2012-12-09/vignettes#new

[snip] "NIST never came up with an explanation. Many people are unaware of that. Let’s make it clear. [Americans] are winging [their] way through the 21st century without an explanation for the most horrific event [they've] ever experienced… global collapses of towers 1 and 2.

NIST never came up with an explanation... I think people need to be confronted with that fact.

People assume there’s an explanation. There isn't.

Let them absorb that fact. (“Well if we don’t have an explanation why do we listen to these people?”)

Our overall objective with this particular vignette is to destroy the ‘pile-driver’ idea (a silly notion to begin with, well countered by David Chandler). And then, without a pile-driver, why did the towers collapse?

...[F]eel that emptiness that everyone feels when confronting this dilemma for the first time. Acceptance follows." [end snip]
Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:29 am
CJ

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="marc"]As you say CJ, this is not rocket science. And the primary video and photographic evidence is out there, available for viewing. If steel high-rises had first blown their tops, then rapidly plunged through their own core resistance in North Korea or Iran, Western physicists, engineers and journalists would be all over the physical anomalies in droves, don't you think?

All Of A Piece, All At Once

Absolutely, the western MSM would have no problem with taking on enemy authorities with holes in their stories . But in fact the song sheet would already have been handed out by NATO pointing out the areas in which these members of the Axis of Evil have harmed their own people before and this would be a natural step for them to take to raise a false flag and convince their own people of the evils of the west. This story would saturate all outlets, repeated loudly and often and especially by presenters trusted by the audience. There would be no need for scientists to take out their equipment the story would fit the facts.

http://911blogger.com/news/2012-12-09/vignettes#new

Thanks for the link : vignettes seem like a good idea.
The pile driver / missing jolt point is ideal for this - it is very straightforward. Anyone who has ever tried to hammer a metal post into the ground understands this. If your sledge hammer never leaves the top of the post you can stand it on the top of the post for ever and the post will not sink into the ground. If the wooden handle catches fire you will still be left with a hammer head sitting on top of the post completely unaffected by the fire. (We know from our wood burning stoves that carbon based fires don't melt the stoves - otherwise what is the point of a wood-burning stove!)
If your post is already firmly fixed in the ground then even if you do raise the hammer and bang it down on the post there will be a jolt and the hammer will rebound up again leaving the post hardly affected. But let's not use the NIST approach to life, there was no separation of parts for there to be a hammering action.
These are very simple observations, which is presumably why I noticed them. Very Happy

cheers
Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:36 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Media Lens Forum Index -> off-topic All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: